Got my new x20 spot thanks rich 👍
question how do I update the archer rs using ota ?
also I have a shut down wav how do I get it to work on shut down
Hi Barry. There is a readme text file in the receiver firmware downloads which gives full instructions. It says this:
"How to update Archer receiver firmware :
1. Put the firmware into the folder [FIRMWARE] of SD card.
2. Register and bind the receiver with your radio, keep the receiver in working mode. Go to System>File manager using the X20 screen.
3. Find the firmware file in SD folder called "Firmware", select it by press [ENT].
4. Select Flash receiver OTA, re-cycle the receiver power and wait for flash ends.
5. Wait for 5 seconds to have communication recovered ( Version 2.1.5 or above ).
For version below 2.1.5 , Re-cycle the receiver power and wait for 3 seconds to have connection with your radio again.
Note: Receiver is still supported with flashing firmware by s.port wire connection to a radio."
The shutdown wav file should be named bye.wav and put into the SD Card>Audio>En>System
Hope that helps.
Hi rx updated no problem but no luck with the shut down bye wav I placed the file in all the different sound folders but no luck getting it to play it will not even when I select the file on the radio
That's strange. I wonder if it something to do with your bye.wav file. Perhaps you would like to try mine, as I know it works. I have zipped it.
@glenorchy thanks very much I will give yours a go later when I get in from work tonight