Original ACCST receiver firmwares (none V2)
1. Download relevant file for your receiver onto the computer.
2. Open the zipped file and extract the LBT or FCC .frk. file into the FIRMWARE folder on your Sd card, via USB cable computer to TX, or using SD Card directly on your computer.
3. Once loaded onto SD card go to: radio setup/sdcard/FIRMWARE folder
4. Connect your receiver S. Port to S. Port on socket on the radio or receiver S.Port to module pins using the cables provided with RX. please note if using module pins you will need to change the wire polarities on the plug which connects to the TX pins:
5. index to the frk. file, long press enter, you will get options select 'Flash to S.Port' if you connected using S. Port or 'Flash to external module' if using pins in module pocket.
6. TX will then go through the flashing process, wait until completed then disconnect and the job is done.
Please note, do not connect a battery to the receiver while connected to the TX, the TX will power the receiver.
Any questions please ask, or any notes I've missed please go ahead and add to this topic
None V1 or non V2????
???? ???? ???? ????