[Sticky] FrSky D8R-II Plus 8ch Receiver
D8R-II Plus is an update to the older D8R-II providing a now added internal voltage sensor, as well as the use of an external voltage sensor.
The internal voltage sensor provides pack monitoring for glider and IC pilots. An external sensor makes provision more for EP fliers.
D8R-II Plus is compatible with the following FrSky modules - DFT, DJT, DHT and DHT-U
- Two external analog ports (A1&A2) and one digital data-stream port (Rx)
- When side port pins of A1 and X are connected by the jumper, A1 will change from external analog telemetry port to internal built-in battery voltage sensor
- Convenient to upgrade – no need to open the RX case
- Two switchable PPM modes - FS mode and HS mode
- Alarm warning on low voltage, poor reception, etc.
Operating Voltage Range: 3.5V-10.0V
Operating Current: 100mA
Operating Range: 1.5km
Resolution: 3072 (>11bit)
Servo Frame Rate: 18ms (FS – Normal Speed Mode) and 9ms (HS – High Speed Mode)
All files relating to the D8R-II Plus 8ch Receiver including manuals and firmware updates can be found here: https://www.frsky-rc.com/d8r-ii-plus/