[Sticky] FrSky D8R-XP 8 Channel 2.4ghz Receiver
Compatible with FrSky modules: DFT DJT DHT DHT-U
Operating Voltage Range: 3.5V-10.0V
Operating Current: 100mA
Operating Range: full range (>1.5km)
Servo Frame Rate: 18ms (FS – Normal Speed Mode)
9ms (HS – High Speed Mode)
1) Two external analog telemetry ports (A1&A2) and one digital data-stream port (Rx);
2) RSSI (PWM) and CPPM output - If CH3 and CH4 are connected by a jumper CH1 will output RSSI (PWM) and CH2 will output CPPM for CH1~CH8;
3) When side port pins of A1 and X are connected by the jumper A1 will change from external analog telemetry port to internal built-in battery voltage sensor;
4) Firmware upgradeable;
5) Two switchable PPM modes - FS mode and HS mode;
6) Alarm warning on low voltage poor reception etc.
2. Set up
2.1 Bind procedure
1) Ascertain that the transmitter is in the PPM mode. Turn off the transmitter.
2) Turn on the transmitter while holding the F/S button on the transmitter module (Ensure that both switches on the transmitter module are OFF when using D8R-XP in two way mode). Release the button. The RED LED on the transmitter module will flash indicating the transmitter is ready to bind to the receiver.
3) Connect battery to the receiver while holding the F/S button on the receiver. The RED LED on the receiver will flash indicating the binding process is completed. Turn off both the transmitter and the receiver.
4) Turn on the transmitter and connect the battery to the receiver. The RED LED on the receiver will indicate the receiver is receiving commands from the transmitter. The receiver/transmitter module binding will not have to be repeated unless one of the two is replaced.
All files relating to the D8R-XP 8 Channel 2.4ghz Receiver including manuals and firmware updates can be found here: