[Sticky] FrSky Gas Suite Smart Port Sensor
FrSky's new Gas Suite Smart Port Sensor is a multi functional unit which is used to monitor the live operating state of an internal combustion engine. It allows you to measure in real-time the operating temperature, RPM and fuel flow velocity. In addition, the Gas Suite also allows you to control the ignition system manually, allowing the user full control during operation.
- Monitor in real-time environment temperature and operating temperature of the engine.
- Monitor in real-time RPM and the gas flow velocity
- Smart Port enabled and support telemetry data transmission
- Enable and disable the ignition control system manually
- Parameters (Initial quantity of gas, alarm values and etc.) configuration through transmitters and FreeLink (PC)
- Dimension: 40mm x 28.8mm x 12.7mm
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.0V~10V
- Measured Range of Speed: 100~100000r/min (Degree of Accuracy: ±2%)
- Measured Range of Flow Velocity: 20~800ml/min (Degree of Accuracy: ±2%)
- Measured range of temperature:
- – TEMP1: PT100: -20℃~ 310℃, Degree of accuracy: ±1%
- – TEMP2: NTC: -20℃~ 250℃, Degree of accuracy: ±1%
- Physical interface: Temp1 & 2, FLOW, CDI pulse In & Out, Channel In, Smart Port.
All files related to the FrSky Gas Suite Smart Port Sensor including manuals are available here: