[Sticky] FrSky S Port Airlink S
The S.Port AirLink S is a connecting tool to help you program and flash firmware to devices such as the S6R/S8R. It can be used by inserting into the USB port of a PC and connecting to the S.Port of the device. Or it can be used wirelessly through Bluetooth which allows wireless S6R/S8R configuration and real time telemetry dashboard.
- Configure the parameters of the device(S6R/S8R) with PC software in USB mode.
- Configure the parameters of the device(S6R/S8R) with PC software in wireless mode.
- Upgrade S.Port devices, configure and monitor sensors in USB mode.
- Monitor the receiver/sensor, configure sensors in wireless mode.
- Dimension 37.9×30.9×9.9mm（L×W×H）
- Weight 6g
- Operating Voltage Range 4-15V
- Operating Current 88mA@5V
All files related to the S Port Airlink S including manuals and OS updates are available here: