New from FrSky the FASST receiver TFR6M for use with micro connectors
FASST 2.4G: Air Systems (7CH Mode/Multi Mode)
Number of Channels: 6
Operating Voltage Range: 3.5V~10V
Operating Temperature Range: -10â„ƒ~60â„ƒ
Ground Range: >300m
1) Lighter weight and physically smallerï¼Œ designed for park flyers and indoor aircrafts;
2) Two selectable failsafe setting options;
3) Compatible with micro connectors.
2.1 Bind procedure:
Turn on the transmitter connect the battery to the receiver while pressing receiver’s F/S button. After the RED LED is off and GREEN LED is solid the binding process is completed and the receiver is operating normally.
2.2 Setting failsafe:
TFR6M support two selectable failsafe setting options either use native failsafe position preset on the transmitter side or set failsafe on TFR6M.
2.2.1 Use native failsafe position preset on the transmitter side:
If not disabling failsafe on the transmitter side TFR6M will use native failsafe position preset on the transmitter side.
2.2.2 Set failsafe on TFR6M :
TFR6M supports failsafe function for all channels. Follow the steps below to set failsafe on TFR6M:
1) Bind the receiver first and disable failsafe on the transmitter side;
2) Set all transmitter controls to the desired failsafe position;
3) Press briefly the F/S button of the receiver the GREEN LED of the receiver will flash twice indicating the failsafe is set up successfully.
If you do not need the failsafe function any more just re-bind the receiver to set default failsafe mode.
Hint: If not disabling failsafe on the transmitter side TFR6M will use native failsafe position preset on the transmitter side.
All files related to the TFR6M Fasst Compatible 2.4ghz Receiver including manuals and OS updates are available here:
This topic was modified 7 months ago by Cliff
This topic was modified 6 months ago 2 times by Cliff
Posted : 11/04/2019 2:15 pm